Welcome to the OCSJ photo contest!
1. To upload your photos for the contest you must be logged into OCSJ Wild Apricot
If you go to "photo contest" on the menu and then see the upload button, you are logged in and can proceed to upload photos as directed
If not, you will need to log in
Note: Most phones and tablets have an arrow at the top right for log in and you might have to rotate your device to see it
Desktops have a Wild Apricot link at the very bottom of the site where you can log into Wild Apricot first then OCSJ.WildApricot.org
2. Login with your email address and password
You may have to create a password in the usual way
3. Once logged in, click on "PHOTO CONTEST" in the main menu
Note: phones and tablets have the menu tab (3 parallel lines) at the top left
4. You can now upload your photos, 5 pictures maximum
5. After uploading photos, add your captions
6. Please remember to keep your original high resolution photos. If your photo is selected you will be required to submit your original file
7. All photo entries must be taken from any OCSJ outing between September 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019. Any previously entered/uploaded photo will not allowed.
* any question contact Mike Engel: email@example.com